The hazy, lazy, crazy days of summer are almost over. If you're like me, the beginning of the business year is right around the corner. January 1 is a good time to set new goals but September 1st is the day that I know I have to get off my B-hind and get back into gear with my business. I hope you guys are the same. Vacations are over, kids are back to school, friends have gone home to their own work and family. It's time to put the swimsuits away and get out the calendars -- it's BACK TO WORK TIME!!!!!!
This is a time for excitement: I get reinvigorated, and my brain starts to churn -- what is just around the corner for me and for my business? The days ahead feel full of challenge and adventure. I'm looking forward to absorbing education, new ways to do the same old things. Who knows where my business will be 30 days from now? My goals seem that much more poignant, and my ambitions that much stronger. I really want to move forward with my ideas and my dreams.
Is it the same for you? How do you look at fall and business? Are you excited about the possibilities? Revved to take on new challenges and move your company forward? If not, you should be. It's time to get motivated and get back to work: you never know where you'll be in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment